ExperienceMy real estate experience dates back to 2005 when I received my real estate license. I’ve “fixed and flipped” multiple properties, and also own homes I bought to hold – I can help you do the same.
Along side my real estate experience, I had a 31 year career working within the Research and Development Division of a large Telecommunications Company. Two+ years ago I decided to leave my position in order to focus exclusively on being a Realtor.
Helping my clients sell high and buy low
I promise to be a helpful and savvy partner for buying or selling a home:
- Someone you can trust for answers about the process
- We have innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Of course the ability to target home searches
- Strong and clever negotiator – Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Complete support through the closing and beyond
Having worked in Research and Development, and now as a Realtor, I can tell you, they both require attention to detail. Paying attention to details is natural for me, and will serve you as my clients very well as we navigate the complicated process of real estate valuation and transaction.
Here’s how I can help you:
Find Your Dream HomeI will help you to find your dream home at the right price. I’ll incorporate all of the essential criteria and neighborhood amenities that you desire in your ideal home into the search.
Sell a HomeYou need someone who will present your home to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, manage paperwork and supervise the closing.
A good Realtor completes 167 tasks in the process of selling your home. I will ensure that everything you need is done to successfully sell your home.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Buyers don’t visualize living in your home the way you do. I provide tools that can make your home attractive to your ideal buyer:
- The best photos available today
- Staging the home
- making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that’s sold fast.
REALTOR, Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE),
Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)